The material also calls for lawfare - the use of international legal institutions to hold Israel "accountable" for spurious claims of violations of human rights or international law. Some of the propaganda calls for divestment from Israel and threatens to "make use of the appropriate mechanisms in order to hold Israel accountable." Another document, entitled "Israeli Incitement Report," turns reality on its head and accuses Israel of incitement.
Included in the propaganda:
- "Israel has imposed a number of policies and practices aimed at Judaizing the city and annexing it once and for all."
- Israel has "a policy to ethnically cleanse Jerusalem of its Palestinian Christian and Muslim identity."
- "...we have a duty to make use of the appropriate mechanisms in order to hold Israel accountable... We will continue to ask the international community to divest from Israel's occupation."
- "Hamas... supported popular peaceful resistance..."
- "Companies in all countries should be aware that doing business with Israeli companies involved in the settlement enterprise carries legal, political, and reputation risks..."